The Interview gets 5 stars from me. Here are some bits I’ll never forget and neither should you:
- Hilarious! By far the funniest take on US-North Korean, geopolitical affairs I’ve ever seen.
- Unkorean – So much Hollywood /slash/ American culture, with a speckling of Korean bits.
- James Franco – Looks like my cousin! “They hate us cuz they ain’t us!”
- Suuk – When did Eun Jae start her acting career?! (@MiahCouhie, @KimEunJae)
- Manja manja! – That’s what people want, “Give us some shit!” So, true, people want the shit…
- 50 KM west of DanDong – “Did you just say China? And did you just say Dong?” Awesome hat tip to China’s DongBei region with a Jay Chow (周杰伦) soundtrack.
- Sleeper car – Such an awesome sleeper car shot with a mixed group of Chinese. The smoke-wherever-you-want thing is spot on!